In terms of comfort, excellence, and durability, Stressless is unmatched.
Stressless will provide you long-lasting comfort in place of spending money on several seats or recliners that will shortly lose their quality.
Stressless furniture may be an investment because of its excellent quality.
We wanted to go a bit more into Stressless furniture so you can get an idea of how much it may cost you and what you’re paying for.
The cost of furniture is essential knowledge when it comes to making educated selections.
What Is Furniture By Stressless?
Ekornes produces a brand of Stressless chairs, couches, and recliners utilizing premium materials.
if you will, the best of the best.
Not only has Stressless pioneered high-quality, comfy furniture, but they also do it sustainably to save their home country and leave a small ecological imprint.
They recycle wherever possible by selling leather scraps to other businesses or utilizing extra wood chips to heat their buildings in order to prevent waste.
What Is The Price Of Stressless Furniture?
The cost of Stressless furniture varies, and it mainly depends on what you want:
- A chair may cost anywhere from $1,895 to $4,495 for a high-end model. The Magic Stressless Chair is more opulent than the Consul Stressless Chair, which is the entry-level model.
- A Stressless office chair starts at $1,695 if you want to modernize your home office. Priced at $3,795 is a luxurious choice like the Magic Office Chair. A more reasonably priced option is the Consul Office Chair, which costs $1,995.
- Numerous designs, sizes, and reclining choices are available for Stressless couches, and these characteristics also affect how much they cost. They range from $2,295 to $9,390 in price.
You may anticipate variations in the materials’ quality, the complexity of the stitching, and the size of the furniture between the pricing tiers.
Naturally, the price of an item will increase with its size.
The highest quality leather, plush cushions, and neck and lumbar support are all features of more costly items, which eventually affects their pricing.
What Are You Purchasing?
Buying furniture is a significant commitment, so it’s critical to understand what you’re getting for your money.
For long-lasting furniture, Stressless places a premium on quality, both in the materials used and the production process.
Stressless furniture goes through a lengthy manufacturing process where every little detail counts, from trend forecasting to keeping a keen awareness of comfort and style.
Here is a look at Stressless furniture’s design and the many attributes that make it the best option for a luxurious seated experience:
- The Stressless® PlusTM-System has a sleep function and supports the neck and back.
- Whatever the situation, Stressless® BalanceAdaptTM adapts to your movements to keep you in a comfortable posture.
- Foam layers provide optimal comfort that lasts for a long time and may shape-fit to your body.
- Top-grain leather is examined for uniformity, tenacity, and suppleness before it is procured from the best tanneries on earth.
- European beech wood, a robust and durable solution for furniture, is used for the bases.
- For greater durability, single steel rods that are also used as bases are cold bent.
How To Assess Your Suitability For Stressless
The furniture you choose and how much you spend on it will depend on your lifestyle and house.
Like any piece of furniture, it’s crucial that it satisfies your needs for utility, comfort, and style.
Test out the various types to see which would work best for your lifestyle and budget if you’re not sure whether or not you want to invest in Stressless.
Our Design Consultants will take the time to learn precisely what you’re looking for when you visit one of our showrooms so they can determine if the Stressless range is the perfect choice for you.